Recent performance and recording work:
- Solo violinist with Tango Siempre, touring Tangomotion 2000-present.
- Solo violinist on Clint Mansell’s soundtrack for ‘Loving Vincent’, recorded at Air Studios.
- Solo violinist on Barnaby Taylor’s soundtrack for Disney Nature’s ‘Born in China’, recorded in Abbey Road.
- Performances with the Trafalgar Sinfonia at St Martin in the Fields.
- Deputy violinist on Miss Saigon (West End, 2015-16).
- Violinist (and deputy leader) in Sinatra at the Palladium (July-October 2015).
- Violinist and co-musical director for Midnight Tango (West End and on tour 2011-2013).
- Performing and arranging strings for singer Imogen Heap.
- Recording and orchestrating strings for Pink Floyd’s David Gilmour.
- Arranging and recording strings for Dave Rotheray (of Beautiful South).
- Performing and arranging “Bird with Strings” featuring Gilad Atzmon and the Sigamos String Quartet, and performing at venues such as Ronnie Scotts and numerous International Jazz festivals.
- Recording and arranging strings for the album “For the Ghosts Within” (Domino records), featuring Robert Wyatt, the Sigamos Quartet and Gilad Atzmon.
- Freelance recording work, including numerous recordings for the award-winning film and TV composer Barnaby Taylor.
- Recording for educational music publications including the CD for “Jazz on a Winter’s Night” and “Jazz in Autumn” with pianist Nikki Iles, and playing the violin parts on the CDs for the ‘Fiddle Time’ and ‘Solo Time’ series by Kathy and David Blackwell, published by Oxford University Press.
- Solo violinist on BBC Strictly Come Dancing
- Solo violinist on ITV Surprise, Surprise
- Guest violinist on the BBC CBeebies music programme ZingZillas.
- Numerous live performances for Radio 3 In Tune.